Monday, September 8, 2014

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, card #5


This card is my first use of a stencil with distress ink, and I really like how it came out.  I think if I got a better quality white card stock, it would have turned out even better.

This uses a mounted rubber stamp I got in the clearance bin at Michael's (the flowers), and the sentiment is SSS's Ice Cream Dreams.  This card was created for the Wednesday challenge blog on 9.7.14.

Click here for this week's Wednesday challenge blog!
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-happy-birthday-2/

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the fabulous design!! So pretty!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete