Sunday, September 14, 2014

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, 9/10/14 - Create your own background #2


This background happened totally by accident.  I had this (seemingly) great idea to squish my pigment ink pads down on my Moroccan stencil to create this rainbow effect... and it looked terrible.  So, I put the stencil down on a piece of paper to wipe it off.  This happened.  The background is actually the scratch paper I was using to stamp off and do some second generation stamping on the happy mail card (above) .. and it just turn out so neat!  Grey but with rainbow colors.  Perfect.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! Your background is so very pretty!! Love the colors!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete