Monday, September 8, 2014

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, card #3


This card is, I think, my favorite of the ones I made yesterday.  It uses the stamp set "Sending Happy Thoughts," which came with the July 2014 card kit (this card was made on 9.7.14 specifically for the challenge).  I really like how simple this is, and wish the picture came out better.  The silver embossing really likes nice with the blue in person.

This is my 3rd entry for the SSS Wednesday challenge this week.

Click here for this week's Wednesday challenge blog!
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-happy-birthday-2/

1 comment:

  1. A fabulous CAS card, I love the grey cardstock with the silver embossing and a splash of colour!!

    Thanks so much for joning Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete